Pub Dog Colorado is the only restaurant in the state where it is legal to dine indoors with your dog. Because of this, we operate a little different than a normal restaurant. When you arrive for the first time, one of our staff members will make sure to go over the general guidelines about how we work, but to get you started, here are our rules.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times unless in the designated off leash area.
- No other animals allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No children under the age of 16 allowed in the off-leash area. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No smoking or vaping allowed on the premise.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- Member must have control of their dog at all time.
- Members must clean up after their dogs. A waste and sanitation station is available for everyone’s use.
- Members must prevent aggressive behavior including fighting, excessive barking and biting.
- Please don’t allow children to put hands or arms through the fence to the off-leash area.
- Animals and children are not permitted to stand on any furniture.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- We ID everyone under the age of 100.
Check out all of the off-leash area rules here.
All dogs must be free from illness and up to date on all required vaccinations and licenses. Members are liable for damage, injury or illness inflicted by their dogs. This means owners are financially and legally responsible for their dog’s behavior. Any incident MUST be reported to Pub Dog Colorado staff immediately.
Members who disregard any of these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
Pub Dog Colorado is a membership club. A 4% membership fee will be added to your total bill. By entering the premise, you agree to pay this membership fee. By paying the membership fee, you agree to all the rules set forth and release Pub Dog Colorado and any government agencies from any legal or financial responsibilities
Make sure to check out our FAQ page for more information!