Dine indoors with your dog
Pub dog Colorado is the first and only restaurant in the State of Colorado that allows patrons to Dine indoors with their dog(s). This new restaurant/bar building houses two separate dining experiences with the large dining hall seating 48 people without their dogs, and the dog dining part of the restaurant seating 34 with their dogs. For the first time in Colorado, you can come indoors with your dog, and extend your social experience with your dog to a year round activity. As part of the Pub Dog experience, we will also have a 1,300 SF south facing patio area that accommodates another 60 people with their dogs. With over 300 days of sunshine annually in Colorado Springs, this south facing patio is comfortable even in the winter when the sun is shining. In the summer, existing trees and a large shade sail will help keep the patio comfortable for the dogs and their service humans. As an added bonus, Pub Dog provides a 3,000 SF fully fenced off leash area were your dog can safely socialize with other dogs while you enjoy a bite to eat and an ice cold local craft beer. The location for this flagship restaurant was chosen for several reasons. 2207 Bott Avenue is in a quiet area of the midland neighborhood on Colorado Springs west side, allowing for comfortable conversation with friends and family and no major noise issues our furry friends will have to deal with. This location is also situated walking distance from the Bear Creek Dog Park and Red Rocks Open Space. As an added bonus, Garden of the Gods City Park is only 2 miles away. Colorado Springs west side has the best weather in all of Colorado Springs allowing the outdoor patio to remain comfortable most of the year. Pub Dog Colorado is a full service restaurant and bar featuring local craft beer on tap. Enjoy individual pizzas, deli sandwiches, appetizers, and salads. Pub Dog is a one of a kind neighborhood restaurant and bar where people can enjoy each other’s company and the company of each other’s dogs.
As of this posting, Colorado Springs has 21 craft brewers and continues to grow. Colorado Springs has quickly become the mecca of craft brewers on the front range of Colorado. Pub Dog Colorado will allow our clients to enjoy 9 different brewers product on tap from one place, Pub Dog, and showcase dozens of other local brewer’s bottled beers. There is nothing as satisfying as an ice cold craft brew on tap after a day in the local outdoor open spaces. Cheers!
FOR THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG
• Limit of 2 dogs per person
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times when in the indoor dog dining room and on the patio.
• Sorry, no children under the age of 16 are allowed in the off leash areas. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• An adult must accompany children at all times.
• Dogs must be properly licensed and vaccinated.
• Owners must clean up after their dogs. A waste and sanitation station is available for your use.
• Owners must prevent aggressive behavior, biting, fighting, etc.
• Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog’s behavior. All incidents MUST be reported to Pub Dog Colorado staff immediately.
• Owners who disregard these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
• No smoking or vaping is allowed anywhere on the property.
Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsibly for their dog’s behavior. By entering Pub Dog Colorado, customers accept FULL responsibility for their pet and release Pub Dog Colorado from ALL liability associated with their pet.
Share your photos with us on Facebook & Instagram and we will post them on our website
Call us at719-375-0771
2207 Bott Ave. Colorado SpringsCOjoin the team
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
All Pub Dog Merchandise is available for purchase in the restaurant.